Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Birthday, Alyssa

3/3/15
Happy Birthday, Alyssa

            Let me first say that I will always believe in you.  You can meet any challenge that awaits you. I don’t ask you to succeed for me or anyone else but God.  I can imagine your graduations, your achievements, the life you will create.  When I think of you, I just see you.  I hope you can see yourself this same way.

            I want you to know I am proud of you.  I love you no matter what.  Nothing will ever change that.  Ever.

            You are God’s masterpiece.  “We are His workmanship” (Eph 2:10).  You are made in God’s image (Gen 9:6) and you are fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps 139:14) since God’s hands fashioned you (Ps 119:73).  For this I thank God for your creation.  God is glorified in you.

            Did you know you are a miracle?  From the moment when you were just a few minutes old and you recognized my voice and your teeny tiny hand grabbed hold of my finger, I knew you were special.  You are so special to me, Peanut.


            Have a Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment